arjuna asks Krishna for guidance. Krishna tells him that he should keep working but spiritualize his occupation by connecting it to him. Krishna repeats this point throughout the Gita, making it one of the book’s central lessons.
in this issue, three articles deal with the subject of work and Krishna consciousness: “hold On!” “Krishna’s Economics: 1 – 1 = 1,” and “all Work and No pray Makes Our lives Wasted.” These articles contain valuable insights into how to keep Krishna at the center of our lives as we go to work each day.
in this issue you’ll also hear about a devotee couple who decided on a different course for their lives. inspired by Ûrila prabhupada’s vision and instructions, they rejected entering the workforce and instead dedicated themselves fully to spreading Krishna consciousness. They relied on Krishna for their maintenance, and he provided. a gorgeous temple in Utah stands as a testament to their devotion and Krishna’s blessings.
• To help all people discern reality from illusion, spirit from matter, the eternal from the temporary.
• To expose the faults of materialism.
• To offer guidance in the Vedic techniques of spiritual life.
• To preserve and spread the Vedic culture.
• To celebrate the chanting of the holy names of God as taught by lord Sri caitanya Mahaprabhu.
• To help every living being remember and serve Sri Krishna, the personality of Godhead