Copyright Notice and Limited Personal Use, Non-Commercial License
This is an evaluation copy of the Back To Godhead (BTG) magazine article or lecture, and is NOT FOR RESALE. This evaluation copy is intended for personal non- commercial use only. Use it to evaluate the BTG magazine. If you like this electronic article/lecture, please buy the magazine with full color pictures from our website, www.Krishna.com – it makes a great gift for loved ones and is easier to read.
Plus, we'd like to use the proceeds of the magazine to build temples for Sri Krishna, and to print and publish more books about Sri Krishna.
What you may do with this file:
– You may download and read this electronic file for your own personal use, to evaluate the BTG magazine.
– You may transfer this electronic file to a personal e-book reader, iPod or similar device to read it offline, so long as it is for your own personal, non-commercial use.
– You may share this file with up to 50 people you know, via email, or other means, for non-commercial reasons. (In other words, if you want to encourage a small number of friends or family to read it and forward them a copy of it, no problem.)
– You may excerpt or quote up to 5% (five percent) of this electronic file for reasons outlined in the "Fair Use" guidelines of international copyright law (school reports, news reports, articles, critiques, praises, reviews, presentations to your classroom… or quoting your favorite excerpt in an email, on your blog, website, discussion group or other forum). These uses are fine. However, you must credit any excerpts with the copyright owner and source in the following way:
"Excerpted from 'Back To Godhead' magazine, courtesy of The Bhaktivedanta Book Trust International, Inc., www.Krishna.com."
What you may not do with this file:
– You may not modify this file, add or subtract anything, in any way before sharing it with others. You must keep all copyright notices, source and content intact.
– You may not post this file on an Internet website, download site, file sharing server, personal server, send it to an email listserve or email group or mailing list, or in any way distribute it to more than 50 people.
– You may not excerpt, quote or reproduce more than 5% of this electronic file in any medium, in any way.
– You may not create derivative works based on this work.
– You may not use any portion of this work for commercial purposes.
For example, you cannot sell any portion of this work or make money from its use, display or distribution.
Any such use, and any use not specifically granted above, will require the express written permission of the copyright owner.
For any questions, please contact our rights and permissions department:
The Bhaktivedanta Book Trust International, Inc.
Rights and Permissions
This electronic file is Copyright 1989 The Bhaktivedanta Book Trust International Inc., 3764 Watseka Avenue, Los Angeles, California 90034, USA. All rights reserved. For any questions, comments, correspondence, or to evaluate dozens of other books in this collection, visit the website of the publishers, www.Krishna.com.